Ebay in agency talks over fashion project
EBay is looking for an agency to help create, develop and define a new global platform in the fashion space.
The online auction and shopping website has approached agencies directly ahead of a pitch.
EBay works with a number of agencies globally, including DraftFCB, Digitas and Essence. The brand appointed Fetch to handle its creative and media business across Europe last year.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty was the incumbent on the brand’s £22 million European advertising account until the pair parted company in 2010 due to "marketing priority changes within eBay".
EBay has recently branched out into new areas, and last year signed a multi-season sponsorship deal with the British Fashion Council’s Fashion Forward initiative, which supports emerging design talent.
The digital review comes after eBay reported that its global revenue increased by 21 per cent year on year to $14.1 billion in 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign