Diary - BETC's own Diet Coke hunk
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 February 2013 11:22AM
Who doesn't want to look at the Diet Coke hunk ALL the time, clearly not BETC London.
The agency behind the brands latest ad campaign, which features the super hot topless Andrew Cooper can’t seem to get enough.
BETC have resorted to life size cut outs of Cooper’s ripped torso in the agency’s reception.
However, its obsession has disturbingly been taken to another level after it photo-shopped the agency’s executive creative director, Neil Dawson’s, head on Cooper's torso.
What’s next? A life-sized cut out of the Dawson’s hot "new" bod in the agency's reception? Not unless you want an empty office.
If you have a Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Programmatic Campaign Manager - Media Owner Silverdrum to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Media Director - Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Planner - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum Up to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Conceptual Copywriter - Ambitious, Strategic Agency ADLIB DOE, Bristol
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile