Creative business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
8 February 2013: The Corner adds National Geographic to its billings, while VCCP is a new entry after capturing Which?.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Buying Manager, Asia Salt £75000 - £90000 per annum + relocation + benefits, China
- Junior Designer British Heart Foundation £24,000 p/a + 30 days holiday and excellent benefits, London NW1
- UK & I Marketing Manager Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent BTL London Agency - £37k + benefits! Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £37k, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'