Creative business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
8 February 2013: The Corner adds National Geographic to its billings, while VCCP is a new entry after capturing Which?.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers