Telegraph to partner Women of Tomorrow Awards
Telegraph Media Group's new Wonder Women website channel has become a media partner for the IPA and Campaign Women of Tomorrow Awards.
As part of the partnership the competition will be promoted on the Wonder Women section of the Telegraph website from this week. Wonder Women will also promote the winners when they are announced next month.
The awards will held in the same week as International Women’s Day in March and are open to women from across the industry including creative services, client services, HR, brand management and sales.
The winners will be chosen from a panel of ‘Women of Today’, alongside the editor of Marketing, Claire Beale.
Nicola Mendelsohn, president of the IPA and chairman of Karmarama, said: "The Telegraph’s Wonder Women Channel’s onus on inspirational female talent makes them a natural partner in helping us champion the women of tomorrow.
"We see this as a not-to-missed opportunity for all those women out there in middle management to demonstrate their potential and the fantastic contribution they already make."
The winners will be announced on 6 March at a champagne breakfast event at the IPA offices. More information about the competition is available here.
TMG launched the Wonder Women section of its website in October. It is led by women’s editor Emma Barnett and aims to highlight the work women are doing in their respective, professional fields.
Barnett said: "These awards are specifically geared towards highlighting the great work by women in the middle echelons of management – an area which so often fails to be recognised or nurtured – often leading to lack of women at the executive level.
"It’s a great initiative, which speaks to Telegraph Wonder Women’s values."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Windsor
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?