Creative business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
15 February 2013: CHI & Partners joins the league after winning GlaxoSmithKline's Maxinutrition ad account.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Planner Buyer Shape Media up to £29,000 plus benefits and bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Zebra People £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Qualitative Planning Exec- Innovation and Trends Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £24000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Lingerie brand provokes with raunchy optical illusion ads
- Paddy Power calls on Sepp Blatter to 'f**k off already'
- Instagram to roll out carousel ad platform
- Hostelworld launches skinny dipping ad during Game of Thrones
- Campaign Viral Chat: Pizza Hut spoof takes top spot
- People spend eight hours a day consuming media, reports ZenithOptimedia