Media business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
15 February 2013: No change this week in media, with Goodstuff remaining at the top with two wins.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Strategist - mid level Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnership Marketing Manager - Retail/ Fashion Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Greater)