In association with
O2 "Untouchables launch film" by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
O2 and the Rugby Football Union have launched an advertising push to encourage fans of the sport to play touch rugby. The digital work, created by VCCP, includes a minute-long online film. It features a touch rugby team called The Untouchables – a mix of male and female athletes including leading free runners, a choreographer to pop stars including Rihanna and Dizzee Rascal, and a former Leicester Tigers player. The campaign was created by Neil Shanlin and Katie Welch-Cook, and directed by Fisher Magee through Skin Flicks. Post-production was by Finish, with audio post-production by 750mph.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel