Fitness First moves media into Vizeum
Fitness First, the gym, health and fitness group, has moved its media strategy, planning and buying business into Vizeum without a pitch.
Vizeum picked up the account ahead of a new marketing push by the gym operator. Fitness First has not had an agency of record for two years following a series of management changes, but last worked with Omnicom's PHD.
The unofficial review process has been handled by David Jones, marketing director at Fitness First, who credited Vizeum’s great ideas around what drives the behaviour and purchasing decisions of our clients.
Richard Morris, managing director at Vizeum, said: "We’re delighted their marketing team have elected to start from a different place with Vizeum. We will help Fitness First improve business results via integrated and innovative media solutions."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'