Pernod Ricard picks AnalogFolk for Malibu
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
Pernod Ricard has appointed AnalogFolk as the global digital agency on Malibu.
The shop’s remit will include global digital strategy, platform development, mobile, content creation and social media across Malibu’s product range.
The appointment of AnalogFolk, which has worked on previous Pernod Ricard projects and landed the brief without a pitch, coincides with Malibu shifting its ad strategy to delivering content and experiences to customers.
Katarina Nielsen, the global brand director of Malibu and Kahlua at Pernod Ricard, said: "This appointment underlines how serious we are about using digital as a catalyst to change the way we approach all communications."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT HANDLERS - WANTED - £25K TO £40K Stonor £25k to £40k, London & Home Counties
- Account Director Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus , London
- CRM Manager Salt £350 - £450 per day, Cambridge
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad