W&K NY's Smith takes Anomaly planning job
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
Anomaly has strengthened its London leadership team with the appointment of Stuart Smith, the head of planning at Wieden & Kennedy New York, as a partner.
Smith, who was the head of planning at W&K London and also worked at Google Creative Lab before joining W&K NY, will be responsible for Anomaly’s brand and communications strategy when he joins in April.
His appointment follows that of Ben Moore, the former Sony and Nike marketer, who joined Anomaly in November last year. The agency is focusing on building its London offering after the loss of its Sony Europe business.
Carl Johnson, the global chief executive of Anomaly, said: "Stuart is a grown-up with real substance and has a unique ability to generate innovative strategic thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + car allowance, Romford
- Designer for Agency- up to 30k dependent on experience Nakama Up to 30k dependent on experience, Central London
- Designer- up to 40k dependent on experience Nakama up to 40k dependent on experience, Central London
- Account Executive - Central London - Charity Clients - up to £23k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £23k, Central London