Farrow & Ball appoints M2M
Farrow & Ball, the luxury paint and wallpaper brand, has appointed M2M to its media planning and buying account for the UK, Western Europe and the US.
The Omnicom Media Group agency has been appointed to the account following a pitch against undisclosed agencies, which was handled through Creativebrief.
M2M will now work with Sarah Cole, the brand’s marketing director, and the wider Farrow & Ball team in a bid to broaden its appeal and ensure its approach to communications to support its ambitions.
In February 2012, Farrow & Ball launched the first print campaign by Brave since handing the ad agency the business. The creative used the tagline, "Always revered never replicated".
Cole said: "Our business has grown substantially over the last three years, and in M2M we found a partner with the expertise to help us plan and evaluate our media communications globally."
The media review kicked off in November last year and the brand previously managed its planning and buying in-house.
Sam d'Amato, managing partner at M2M, said: "Farrow & Ball are exactly the type of brand we like to work with. They are ambitious, genuinely passionate about their craft, have an incredible product and an authentic story to tell.
"To have the chance to help them share that story with a global audience is a pleasure and a privilege"
M2M is now working with HTC in the UK after the mobile phone brand awarded Omnicom its international planning and buying business last year. Earlier this week, HTC said it was planning to double its media spend.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account