In association with
Marie Curie "symmetry" by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 February 2013 10:54AM
Marie Curie has launched a TV ad to support its annual fundraising campaign, the Great Daffodil Appeal. The spot, created by DLKW Lowe and directed by Tom Tagholm, focuses on people’s last moments meaning as much as their first. It encourages viewers to make a donation and wear one of the charity’s daffodil pins. The ad breaks on 28 February.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign