Nivea to sponsor The Cube on ITV
Beiersdorf is to promote its Nivea Stress Protect antiperspirant through sponsorship of the returning ITV Saturday-night show The Cube.
Nivea’s sponsorship will link the protection given by the deodorant to the programme’s contestants keeping their nerve.
It is part of "the moment before the moment", the first pan-regional campaign by MEC since the WPP network landed Beiersdorf’s Northern European business last year.
Other elements of the campaign will include targeted ads and a YouTube widget by Agency Republic.
The 12-week series of The Cube starts on Saturday (2 March). The idents will be created by ITN and then adapted into Swedish and Danish by MEC’s in-house team MEC Works.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views