Jameson "iron horse" by TBWA\Chiat\Day New York
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 27 February 2013 03:32PM
Jameson has launched the latest phase of its "tall tales" TV ad campaign. In the spot, the brand's founder, John Jameson, rescues a runaway train and its cargo of Irish whiskey while inadvertently stopping an invasion of Ireland. The work, which will be supported by outdoor activity, was written by Jonathan Marshall and Danny Gonzalez, and art directed by Chris Valencius and David Suarez. It was directed by John Hillcoat through Skunk.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel