Sainsbury's "Active Kids" by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 27 February 2013 03:35PM
Sainsbury’s has unveiled a TV ad starring its brand ambassadors, David Beckham and Ellie Simmonds. It aims to encourage more people to take part in the supermarket’s Active Kids voucher scheme. The work, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, is a tribute to childhood activities, with Beckham and Simmonds reminiscing about their favourite pastimes as children. The spot was written by Andy Amadeo, art directed by Colin Jones and directed by Martin De Thurah through Academy. Media was handled by PHD.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel