Paddy Power kicks off Cheltenham Festival ad campaign
Paddy Power has launched a TV campaign as it gears up for Cheltenham Race Festival next week.
The ad, created by Crispin Porter + Bogusky, features a post on Paddy Power’s Facebook page that wonders how legitimate a tip is.
The ad tracks a tip back to a prison inmate who has been tipped off by a prison warden, who made it up. The activity tells people not to rely on tips from unknown sources.
Joe Bruce wrote the ad and Kate Baker was the art director. Passion Raw was the production company behind the spot and directed by UNKNOWN. M2M was the media agency.
Last year, Paddy Power launched a controversial ad campaign around Cheltenham Festival based on about "chavs". The ad featured "chavs" at the racecourse being shot by tranquilisers.
Cheltenham Festival will run between the 12-15 March.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Group Account Director Role - Permanent Role, £65k - £75k MODA consult up to £75k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Hampshire
- Group Account Director Role - Maternity Cover contract, starting October 2014 until June 2015 MODA consult £65k - £75k pro rata salary, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager become £24k - 25k, Manchester, Greater Manchester