Media business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
15 March 2013: Mindshare joins the rankings at number five after winning the £4.8 million RAC business. Further down the table, PHD and The Village Communications are also new entrants after picking up Crown and Liberty respectively.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Social Advertising Account Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Part Time Digital Marketing Assistant for Exhibitions Brand Recruitment £10 - £18 per hour, South East England
- Senior Designer (Broadcast) | Bristol (BS1) | Perm | £20-30K Red Sofa London £20000 - £30000 per annum + flexible depending on experience, Bristol, City of Bristol
- PR Account Manager | Comms Agency | Soho, London Red Sofa London £25000 - £32000 per annum + dependant on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)