campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Coca-Cola's £33 million UK media review is moving forward. Pitches will take place next week after the process kicked off in January. The long-standing incumbent, Vizeum, will line up against Starcom MediaVest Group, MEC and, sources suggest, another Group M agency.
The global advertising review for Clarks, which was also called in January, is progressing. Ad agencies are hoping for a result before the end of the month. The incumbent is Portas, the shop formerly known as Yellowdoor and owned by Mary Portas. Sources suggest that the winning agency will handle both UK and international activity.
Pitches for the Volkswagen-owned luxury car brand Bentley have been completed. Agencies have now entered contract negotiations, with a result on the £5 million pan-European ad review due next week.
Barclays’ plan to revamp its global digital roster seems to have been postponed. One agency involved in the final presentations expected the list to be confirmed by November, but says the review has been put on hold indefinitely. Perhaps the bank has bigger fish to fry after the recent announcement by its chief executive, Antony Jenkins, that it plans to overhaul its culture to build trust with customers following various scandals.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London