Glue's Wayne Brown named MD at Grey Possible
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Grey London has appointed Wayne Brown, the managing director of Glue Isobar, to the same role at its joint venture Grey Possible.
Brown will join Grey Possible, the integrated offering established by Grey London and its sister WPP shop Possible last year, in the summer. He replaces Craig Morgan, who joined Google as a senior industry head in February.
In his new role, Brown will manage Grey Possible’s ten-strong team, which draws on executives from both agencies to produce work for clients including Procter & Gamble and GlaxoSmithKline. He will report to Chris Hirst, the chief executive of Grey London.
Brown joined Glue Isobar as its client services director in 2006, and was promoted to deputy managing director in 2009 and managing director in 2011. He was previously a marketing manager for Sara Lee’s Brylcreem brand and an account director at TBWA.
It is understood that Brown will not be replaced at Glue Isobar.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014