The Outfit extends Andrex Washlets relationship
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 March 2013 12:32PM
Kimberly-Clark has extended its relationship with The Outfit after hiring the UK-based agency to launch a pan-European campaign for its Andrex Washlets product.
The Outfit’s appointment follows the agency’s work on the UK launch of Andrex Washlets, which resulted in an award-winning 2012 campaign across Channel 4 and Facebook.
A new campaign, which will break first in Germany and Switzerland, will include 30-second TV ads and two 10-minute online films.
Andrex Washlets, a toilet-tissue wipe, are targeted at young urban professionals, early adopters and families and are branded Hakle Moist in Germany. TV presenter Charlotte Engelhardt fronts the current German activity.
Other agencies on the Kimberly-Clark roster include JWT London, which created the recent "scrunch or fold" activity for Andrex.
Matt Muniz, the head of European bath tissue innovation at Kimberly-Clark, said: "Commercial and product innovations are the key driving force of such a highly penetrated category.
"Given the successes of The Outfit’s UK campaign in driving consumer behaviour change in a new and exciting way, we are thrilled The Outfit have taken up the challenge to extend the program on a continental scale."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - 3 months - ASAP start Stopgap £35000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager, charity, London, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £50000 per annum + car, bonus., London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure