Media business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
29 March 2013: There are no new entries this week, with Carat only £2 million behind the number one, OMD.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment £27000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, Manchester
- Account Director - Direct Marketing/Shopper/CRM Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Exciting Digital Project Management Vacancy Zebra People £40000 - £50000 per annum + additional benefits, City of London
- Studio/Production Manager - late shift Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office