Heineken "road to the final" by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 April 2013 12:36PM
Heineken has aired the latest instalment of its "road to the final" campaign during the Uefa Champions League quarter-final matches on 2 April.
The ad, which was created by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, shows the protagonist playing in a band in the depths of the Amazon, when he is handed a ticket to the Champions League final. He then has just 48 hours to make it to the match in London and charms a host of characters to help him make it in time.
It was written by Zach Watkins, art directed by Craig Williams and directed by Fredrik Bond through Sonny.
Heineken has sponsored the Champions League tournament for the past seven years. This year’s "road to the final" campaign also included social media challenges where fans could win prizes.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London