Heineken "road to the final" by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 April 2013 12:36PM
Heineken has aired the latest instalment of its "road to the final" campaign during the Uefa Champions League quarter-final matches on 2 April.
The ad, which was created by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, shows the protagonist playing in a band in the depths of the Amazon, when he is handed a ticket to the Champions League final. He then has just 48 hours to make it to the match in London and charms a host of characters to help him make it in time.
It was written by Zach Watkins, art directed by Craig Williams and directed by Fredrik Bond through Sonny.
Heineken has sponsored the Champions League tournament for the past seven years. This year’s "road to the final" campaign also included social media challenges where fans could win prizes.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Insight Stopgap £80000 - £85000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Social Media Adam Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum + DOE, London
- European Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £62,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Analyst Jarlett de Grouchy £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Surrey