In association with
Kellogg's Rice Krispies "days out" by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 April 2013 09:30AM
Kellogg’s Rice Krispies has released a TV spot to highlight its "days out" campaign, where adults go free with children's ticket purchases for Merlin Entertainments Group attractions such as Alton Towers, National Sea Life Centre and Legoland.
The 30-second ad, which was created by Leo Burnett and first aired on TV on 1 April, shows a young girl wrapping a present, which she then gives to her mum. The present is a box of Rice Krispies with the "adults go free" offer on the pack.
The spot was created by Steve Robertson and Laurie Smith, and directed by Joanna Bailey through Bare Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London