In association with
Vodafone "the kiss" by Grey London
Campaign Work, Friday, 05 April 2013 09:05AM
Vodafone has released a campaign to promote Vodafone Red, the customer proposition that includes multi-device plans, family pricing schemes and roaming offers. It introduces a limitless call and text plan.
The 90-second TV and online spot, created by Grey London, shows two children kissing and follows the couple throughout their lives together – with each stage depicted by a kiss – until old age. The strapline is: "Good things should last forever."
It was directed by Frederic Planchon through Academy. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company, with audio post-production through Factory Studios. Media was handled by OMD.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London