Early Rider "husky" by 18 Feet & Rising
Campaign Work, Friday, 05 April 2013 01:40PM
The children’s bike company Early Rider has launched its first-ever ad campaign.
The spot, by 18 Feet & Rising, is one of two films that will initially run online before airing in cinemas in the summer and on TV towards Christmas. The ad depicts a young boy riding his bike with his dog in tow.
Anna Carpen and Max Weiland created the ad, which was directed by Guillaume Panariello through Supergoober.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency