Early Rider "husky" by 18 Feet & Rising
Campaign Work, Friday, 05 April 2013 01:40PM
The children’s bike company Early Rider has launched its first-ever ad campaign.
The spot, by 18 Feet & Rising, is one of two films that will initially run online before airing in cinemas in the summer and on TV towards Christmas. The ad depicts a young boy riding his bike with his dog in tow.
Anna Carpen and Max Weiland created the ad, which was directed by Guillaume Panariello through Supergoober.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London