Early Rider "husky" by 18 Feet & Rising
Campaign Work, Friday, 05 April 2013 01:40PM
The children’s bike company Early Rider has launched its first-ever ad campaign.
The spot, by 18 Feet & Rising, is one of two films that will initially run online before airing in cinemas in the summer and on TV towards Christmas. The ad depicts a young boy riding his bike with his dog in tow.
Anna Carpen and Max Weiland created the ad, which was directed by Guillaume Panariello through Supergoober.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account