In association with
Adidas "it's blue, what else matters?" by The Corner
Campaign Work, Friday, 05 April 2013 08:15PM
Adidas has launched a campaign to encourage Chelsea FC fans to buy their team’s 2013/14 season home kit before seeing it.
The "it’s blue, what else matters?" campaign by The Corner comprises print work and a film. The activity was initially released online and seeded through Twitter but was also displayed at the club’s Stamford Bridge stadium on 7 April during the Premier League match against Sunderland.
The campaign depicts nine members of the squad showing their allegiance to the club by being covered head to toe in blue paint, matching Chelsea’s colours.
It was created by Matthew Lancod and Robert Amstell, and directed by Mark Zibert through 24 Productions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London