In association with
Adidas "it's blue, what else matters?" by The Corner
Campaign Work, Friday, 05 April 2013 08:15PM
Adidas has launched a campaign to encourage Chelsea FC fans to buy their team’s 2013/14 season home kit before seeing it.
The "it’s blue, what else matters?" campaign by The Corner comprises print work and a film. The activity was initially released online and seeded through Twitter but was also displayed at the club’s Stamford Bridge stadium on 7 April during the Premier League match against Sunderland.
The campaign depicts nine members of the squad showing their allegiance to the club by being covered head to toe in blue paint, matching Chelsea’s colours.
It was created by Matthew Lancod and Robert Amstell, and directed by Mark Zibert through 24 Productions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £34000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Director - branding agency Gabriele Skelton £65000 per annum, London
- Brand Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Digital Strategist Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £75,000, Central London