In association with
EDF Energy "Zingy" by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 April 2013 03:27PM
EDF Energy has released another campaign featuring its mascot, Zingy, which coincides with the launch of the energy provider’s latest Blue + Price Promise tariff.
The campaign was created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and highlights that more than one million accounts have signed up to the tariff.
The TV spot, which will be supported by social media activity, shows Zingy travelling on the back of a basset hound on his way home. It will also be accompanied by below-the-line activity, outdoor placements and print ads.
The spot was created by Andy Booth and directed by Roenberg through Therapy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London