In association with
Danone "Danio yoghurt" by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 09 April 2013 01:36PM
The comedian Harry Hill has lent his voice to Danone’s latest TV spot promoting its new Danio yoghurts.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R created the 30-second ad, which was directed by Steve Small through Studio AKA.
The spot, which first aired on 1 April, features a cartoon chef who goes on an adventure to discover how Danio yoghurts are made. The ad was create by Jo Finch and Steve Moss.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland