In association with
Wispa Hot Chocolate "frothybeast" by Fallon London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 11 April 2013 08:00AM
Mondelez International has launched a £3 million campaign to promote Cadbury’s new Wispa Hot Chocolate. Fallon London created the work, which comprises social media, digital and outdoor activity, as well as a one-off TV spot during Britain’s Got Talent.
The campaign highlights the product’s frothy nature and introduces the brand character Frothybeast, who "froths out" with a range of people.
It was created by Thom Glover, Eoin McLaughlin, Manu Diaz and Gonza Delgado, and directed by Charley Stadler through Believe.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER-Multi-channel retailer Success Digital £Competitive, London
- Search (PPC) Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- Senior Brand Planner Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London