Comparethemarket adds Albion to roster
Comparethemarket.com has shaken up its creative roster by appointing Albion as its customer experience agency.
Albion has been tasked with developing a customer experience to "make the brand’s service as unique as its advertising" following a process handled by AAR.
VCCP’s role as Comparethemarket’s ad agency is unaffected by the pitch. LBi previously worked with the brand but is no longer on its roster.
Benjamin Braun, the customer experience associate director at Comparethemarket, said he was impressed by Albion’s "energy and experience working with entrepreneurial start-ups" and that the agency was "positively disruptive" during the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London
- Mid-Weight Creative Designers / Graphic Designers Guru Careers £30k, Based in Brighton, East Sussex (BN1) - Commutable from Hove, Portslade, Worthing, Eastbourne.
- Account Manager - Public Sector campaigns Stopgap £24000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Cross-Media Account Manager - up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni