Interactive: The changing scale of the top 30 agencies
By Joel Fothergill, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 April 2013 09:40AM
Following on from the publication of Campaign's School Reports, we take a look at the changing scale of the top 30 creative agencies based on billings for 2011 and 2012.
See how the top 30 creative agencies compare in scale to each other and view the percentage change in their billings across a 24 month period by hovering over the boxes.
All figures compiled through Nielsen. The full Campaign School Reports feature is also available to read online.
Follow @joelfothergill AUTOFEED INTERACTIVE DATA
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%