Interactive: The changing scale of the top 30 agencies
By Joel Fothergill, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 April 2013 09:40AM
Following on from the publication of Campaign's School Reports, we take a look at the changing scale of the top 30 creative agencies based on billings for 2011 and 2012.
See how the top 30 creative agencies compare in scale to each other and view the percentage change in their billings across a 24 month period by hovering over the boxes.
All figures compiled through Nielsen. The full Campaign School Reports feature is also available to read online.
Follow @joelfothergill AUTOFEED INTERACTIVE DATA
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers