Interactive: The changing scale of the top 30 agencies
By Joel Fothergill, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 April 2013 09:40AM
Following on from the publication of Campaign's School Reports, we take a look at the changing scale of the top 30 creative agencies based on billings for 2011 and 2012.
See how the top 30 creative agencies compare in scale to each other and view the percentage change in their billings across a 24 month period by hovering over the boxes.
All figures compiled through Nielsen. The full Campaign School Reports feature is also available to read online.
Follow @joelfothergill AUTOFEED INTERACTIVE DATA
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London