Gocompare.com "double dog" by Dare
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 April 2013 02:52PM
Gocompare.com has launched its latest ad featuring the brand mascot Gio Compario. Dare created the ad as part of the company’s "saving the nation" campaign. The spot shows the opera singer Compario pitching an advertising idea to colleagues to save customers from getting a "rough deal". It was created by Ben Steiner and Toby Burnett, and directed by Ben Wheatley through Moxie Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'