Taco Bell turns to Deutsch for latest TV ad
Deutsch LA has created a new TV spot for Taco Bell under the fast-food outlet's 'Live Mas' (live more) campaign.
The ad, called "first kiss", shows a teenage couple on a first date sat in a car outside a Taco Bell. A voiceover of an older man narrates the ad, as the young boy steals a kiss from his companion, who is eating a taco. The background music is ‘All Eyes on You’ by St Lucia.
Taco Bell’s agency of record is DraftFCB, but Deutsch LA – which, like DraftFCB, is part of Interpublic Group – was brought onto the fast-food chain's roster at the beginning of the year to help create TV ads.
Deutsch LA created the "viva young" Superbowl spot, which featured elderly friends going clubbing, getting tattoos and breaking into a swimming pool, before going to a Taco Bell restaurant. The ad, which aired at the end of January, was Deutsch’s first for Taco Bell and was the brand's first Superbowl ad since 2010.
The "first kiss" spot aired in the US on Sunday 14 April, during the MTV Movie awards. Melissa Langston-Wood wrote the ad, while Sara Oakley was the art director. Zach Math directed the spot through Bob Industries.
Math directed earlier Taco Bell spots for Deutsch LA, too.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London