BMB and MediaCom win Appliances Online
Appliances Online, the white-goods retailer, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay and MediaCom Manchester to handle creative and media for its first ad campaign.
The brand appointed the agencies without a pitch.
In its first marketing push, Appliances Online will run a series of TV test spots on ITV for four weeks in May. Further activity will depend on the results.
The company is owned by DRL, which turned over £196 million in the year to March 2012, the bulk of which is thought to come from Appliances Online.
DRL was in discussion to buy the Comet brand after it went into administration in November 2012, but talks ended without resolution.
Appliances Online has recently undergone a rebrand and website revamp by the design shop 10 Associates.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - top D&B agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Creative Director Gemini Search £70000.00 - £78000.00 per annum + good benefits, City of London
- Senior Voice Over Agent Wise Buddah competitive salary dependent on experience, London
- Senior Manager - Brand EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum + Car & benefits , London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni