Lovell and Norton join A&E/DDB's strategy team
Adam & Eve/DDB has bolstered its strategy and planning department with the hiring of Jessica Lovell and Georgia Norton.
Lovell joins as a planning partner from Mother, where she worked on brands including PG Tips, Pimm’s, Pot Noodle and Orange. Before that, she was at St Luke’s.
Norton joins as the innovation and strategy director from R/GA New York, where she was a senior strategist. She has also worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty New York and the innovation consultancy Redscout, on clients including Apple and Axe.
Dom Boyd, the head of planning at A&E/DDB, said: "I’m thrilled that Jessica and Georgia have chosen to join us. They’re innovative and creative thinkers with proven records creating magic."
In November last year, the agency poached Havas Worldwide London’s head of planning, Rebecca Moody, as a strategy partner and promoted Boyd to head of planning and Beth Bentley to deputy head of planning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Affiliate Executive - Retail Client - Leading Global Media Agen Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London