18 Feet & Rising lands Nando's ad account
Nando's, the restaurant chain, has named 18 Feet & Rising as its advertising agency after a pitch process.
18 Feet & Rising saw off competition from Creature, Krow and Now to win the account in a process handled by The Observatory.
The brand wants to develop its above-the-line communications as it expands beyond the 286 restaurants it currently operates. Nando’s annual media billings are around £2 million.
In 2012, Nando’s appointed Wieden & Kennedy to create the "find yourself" campaign, but their relationship was limited to that one project.
Andrew Rayner, the marketing director at Nando’s, said: "We’re looking forward to working with 18 Feet & Rising at what is a very exciting time for Nando’s – we feel there is a great cultural fit."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Media Officer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- DESIGN TEAM LEADER - SURREY - £38K Salt £38000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film