18 Feet & Rising lands Nando's ad account
Nando's, the restaurant chain, has named 18 Feet & Rising as its advertising agency after a pitch process.
18 Feet & Rising saw off competition from Creature, Krow and Now to win the account in a process handled by The Observatory.
The brand wants to develop its above-the-line communications as it expands beyond the 286 restaurants it currently operates. Nando’s annual media billings are around £2 million.
In 2012, Nando’s appointed Wieden & Kennedy to create the "find yourself" campaign, but their relationship was limited to that one project.
Andrew Rayner, the marketing director at Nando’s, said: "We’re looking forward to working with 18 Feet & Rising at what is a very exciting time for Nando’s – we feel there is a great cultural fit."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool