Proximity poaches Havas EHS' Amanda Arthur
Proximity London has poached Amanda Arthur from Havas EHS to become head of data, replacing Adam Williamson.
Arthur will become part of Proximity’s management team and sit on the Omnicom agency’s board when she joins next month. She will report to the chief executive, Mike Dodds.
In her new role, Arthur will be responsible for overseeing the agency’s 23-strong data and analytics team, who run data driven programmes for clients including BBC TV Licensing, Volkswagen, P&G, Kraft and Shell.
Arthur’s main focus will be on the agency’s largest data assignment for BBC TV Licensing, which Proximity has handled for the past 11 years.
Arthur joins Proximity after 15 years at Havas EHS, where she was data planning and analytics director.
Prior to joining Havas EHS, Arthur worked at BT as database marketing manager.
At Proximity, Arthur replaces Williamson who left the agency to take on the role of head of marketing effectiveness at British Airways.
Dodds said: "The breadth and depth of Amanda’s skills will be an asset to the agency and will further reinforce our ability to translate the big data stream into powerfully effective customer communications for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £47000 per annum, London
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure