Proximity poaches Havas EHS' Amanda Arthur
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 April 2013 11:28AM
Proximity London has poached Amanda Arthur from Havas EHS to become head of data, replacing Adam Williamson.
Arthur will become part of Proximity’s management team and sit on the Omnicom agency’s board when she joins next month. She will report to the chief executive, Mike Dodds.
In her new role, Arthur will be responsible for overseeing the agency’s 23-strong data and analytics team, who run data driven programmes for clients including BBC TV Licensing, Volkswagen, P&G, Kraft and Shell.
Arthur’s main focus will be on the agency’s largest data assignment for BBC TV Licensing, which Proximity has handled for the past 11 years.
Arthur joins Proximity after 15 years at Havas EHS, where she was data planning and analytics director.
Prior to joining Havas EHS, Arthur worked at BT as database marketing manager.
At Proximity, Arthur replaces Williamson who left the agency to take on the role of head of marketing effectiveness at British Airways.
Dodds said: "The breadth and depth of Amanda’s skills will be an asset to the agency and will further reinforce our ability to translate the big data stream into powerfully effective customer communications for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad