Arena and Posterscope lead Planning Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 April 2013 08:00AM
Arena Media and Posterscope have scooped the Grand Prize at this year's Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards for their work with Eurostar on the launch of its Amsterdam route.
The awards, in association with Brand Republic Group, also saw the campaign, created by the digital agency The Cloud and Compass, win in the Best Use of Digital in Outdoor category.
Posterscope took awards in three other categories: Best Use of Continuity in Outdoor for Lastminute.com, with Manning Gottlieb OMD; Best Use of Outdoor in a Multimedia Campaign for Channel 4’s Paralympics coverage, with OMD UK; and Best Use of Multiple Formats in Outdoor for the Olympic Delivery Authority and Transport for London, with Walker Media.
Kinetic, Mindshare and Grand Visual won Best Use of Innovation in Outdoor for their work on Marmite.
Chris Pelekanou, the commercial director at Clear Channel UK, said: "2012 was a memorable year for outdoor advertising and the entries into the seventh annual Outdoor Planning Awards reflected how brands harnessed the power of outdoor."
For a full list of winning and commended entries, visit www.clearchannel.co.uk/planningawards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum, Newmarket
- Account Executive - boutique design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Internal Communications Manager Barclay Meade £40000 per annum + Benefits, Oxfordshire
- Ecommerce Project Manager Source £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London