Jenks and Nester join We Are Social
We Are Social, the social media agency, has appointed Graham Jenks and James Nester from OgilvyOne as its first creative directors.
Jenks and Nester will report to the managing partner, Jim Coleman. They will be responsible for strengthening the creative reputation of the agency, leading a team of 15.
The pair were deputy creative partners at OgilvyOne and created last year’s "the gnome experiment" for Kern & Sohn, which was named the world’s most-awarded direct campaign in The Directory Big Won Rankings in 2012.
Coleman said the appointments mark a "turning point": "While we’re already delivering strategic social campaigns on a global scale, we’re now evolving into a creative agency that can compete with the best in the world."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Media Officer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- DESIGN TEAM LEADER - SURREY - £38K Salt £38000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film