ZenithOptimedia wins Maxxium media pitch
ZenithOptimedia has landed the £9 million media account for Maxxium UK, the UK's third-largest spirits company and owner of the Famous Grouse, Courvoisier, Jim Beam and Sourz brands.
The Publicis Groupe agency, which already held half of the business, won the consolidated account in a four-way pitch against Manning Gottlieb OMD, Walker Media and the fellow incumbent, MEC.
Maxxium is the sales arm for Beam Global Spirits & Wine and The Edrington Group, and will increase the £5 million it spent on media last year to £9 million over the next 12 months, according to the client.
ZenithOptimedia has retained the Beam media business and will now also handle the Edrington business, previously held by MEC, including The Famous Grouse.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers