ZenithOptimedia wins Maxxium media pitch
ZenithOptimedia has landed the £9 million media account for Maxxium UK, the UK's third-largest spirits company and owner of the Famous Grouse, Courvoisier, Jim Beam and Sourz brands.
The Publicis Groupe agency, which already held half of the business, won the consolidated account in a four-way pitch against Manning Gottlieb OMD, Walker Media and the fellow incumbent, MEC.
Maxxium is the sales arm for Beam Global Spirits & Wine and The Edrington Group, and will increase the £5 million it spent on media last year to £9 million over the next 12 months, according to the client.
ZenithOptimedia has retained the Beam media business and will now also handle the Edrington business, previously held by MEC, including The Famous Grouse.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Paid Search Manager Â– Leading Automotive Client-Up to £37k SYLEX Recruitment £27000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Creative Recruitment £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London