JWT wins place on Carlsberg ad roster
JWT has won a place on the advertising roster for Carlsberg following a competitive pitch.
While the agency has not won any specific brands, it will be able to pitch for briefs in northern, western and central Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Other agencies on the roster include Saatchi & Saatchi, Fold7 and Santo.
Diana Starbanov, the Carlsberg global category manager, marketing, said: "We are very delighted to have JWT within our global advertising roster. We look forward to a successful cooperation for our brands across the region."
Toby Hoare, the chief executive of JWT Europe, said: "We’re absolutely thrilled to have a chance in some of our local markets to work with a company like Carlsberg with their diverse portfolio of beverages."
In February, Carlsberg appointed Fold7 to handle the £10m UK ad business for Somersby cider but moved the global account for Carlsberg beer to Santo, from Fold7.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London