Glue Isobar bolsters social division
Glue Isobar has appointed Thom James, a client services director at Jam, and James Caig, the deputy head of strategy at MEC, to the roles of head of social and head of social strategy respectively.
The duo will jointly lead the 20-strong Isobar Social division, which has grown from around ten staff since it was launched at the end of 2011.
Katie White, the previous head of social, left Glue Isobar in January to join the social media company theAudience.
Glue Isobar opted to split White’s role because it is increasingly providing social media services to brands across markets rather than only in the UK.
James and Caig will report to Penny Herriman, the Glue Isobar chief executive. Isobar Social works on clients including Kellogg and Toyota.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Award Winning ATL Creative Agency looking for a talented Account Manager - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd uo to c£34k, Central London
- Artworker - Creative Senior Major Players negotiable, West London