Panasonic brings 'everything you love' into one place
Panasonic is launching an international multimedia campaign to highlight the way viewers can customise the home screen of the brand's Viera TVs.
Launching this evening, the work from ad agency Brave is a 30-second TV ad showing a boy called Daniel choosing a pebble to save in his box of treasures, alongside a toy dinosaur, Uno cards and a photo of his parents.
When Daniel sits in front of the TV, it recognises him and enables his personal home screen with his favourite channels, such as a dinosaur cartoon and Uno game.
Daniel will also feature in the print, digital and in-store elements of the campaign, called 'Everything You Love In One Place'. Media planning and buying is by Vizeum.
At Brave, the creative director is Colin Jones and Rob Butcher art-directed the campaign. Jörn Threlfall from Outsider directed the TV spot, with post-production by Big Buoy.
The campaign breaks during the Chelsea versus Basel game in the Europa League on ITV tonight and will run in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Additional markets will be introduced later in the year.
From 15 May, the campaign will be extended through messaging on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. A Facebook app will create a home screen for users based on their answers to a range of questions.
Merlin Wulf, general manager European brand strategy group, Panasonic, said: "With this campaign, and by communicating a real emotional benefit, we manage to differentiate ourselves in a highly competitive marketplace where smart TVs are increasingly becoming a commodity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account