Parcelforce Worldwide appoints Proximity to CRM account
Parcelforce Worldwide has appointed Proximity London to handle its CRM account, following a competitive process.
The Omnicom agency won the business following a three-way competitive pitch.
It will be responsible for handling the postal service’s business-to-business and business-to-consumer accounts for an ongoing CRM programme that will launch in June.
Parcelforce does not have a retained CRM agency and has used agencies on an ad-hoc basis in the past.
The decision follows Proximity’s appointment to Parcelforce Worldwide’s parent group Royal Mail Group digital roster earlier this year following a lengthy review.
Proximity had previously handled both Royal Mail’s direct marketing and digital account but lost the DM work following a review of the £8m business in January.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London