Parcelforce Worldwide appoints Proximity to CRM account
Parcelforce Worldwide has appointed Proximity London to handle its CRM account, following a competitive process.
The Omnicom agency won the business following a three-way competitive pitch.
It will be responsible for handling the postal service’s business-to-business and business-to-consumer accounts for an ongoing CRM programme that will launch in June.
Parcelforce does not have a retained CRM agency and has used agencies on an ad-hoc basis in the past.
The decision follows Proximity’s appointment to Parcelforce Worldwide’s parent group Royal Mail Group digital roster earlier this year following a lengthy review.
Proximity had previously handled both Royal Mail’s direct marketing and digital account but lost the DM work following a review of the £8m business in January.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Financial Services (6 weeks +) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Vertical Strategic Account Manager Yahoo! Competitive, Greater London
- Country Commercial Director Yahoo! Competitive, Greater London
- Senior Director, Strategic Accounts Yahoo! Competitive, Greater London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity