Shell kicks off agency hunt for CRM activity
Shell is seeking an agency to handle global CRM.
The company has approached agencies directly about the business.
It is thought that the selected shop will work across Shell’s loyalty-card service, which offers users money-off vouchers.
It is understood that Shell does not currently have a retained global CRM agency.
Proximity London handles Shell’s point-of-sale activity in the UK and was responsible for a CRM campaign last year to increase take-up of the Shell Drivers’ Club card. It is not affected by the review.
JWT London works on the advertising and digital business and is also unaffected by the review.
In March, Proximity created a tongue-in-cheek campaign for the brand acknowledging the poor reputation of petrol-station food.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London