TalkSPORT hires Mills as sales chief
UTV Media has appointed Adam Mills, the former managing director of Admedia, as the sales director of talkSPORT, following the departure of Adam Bullock earlier this year.
Mills will lead the operation selling integrated advertising opportunities across talkSPORT and Sport.
He will report to Calum Macaulay, who joined as the managing director of talkSPORT in January. Kurt Edwards, the commercial director, will report to Mills.
Mills was most recently the commercial director at Mountain Media. He has also worked at Carlton Screen Advertising.
Bullock left UTV Media in January to launch CONTENTed with talkSPORT’s former programming director Moz Dee.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Account Manager - Finance Brand - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- EMEA Strategic Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £10000 - £75000 per annum + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Sales & Market Development Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum, High Wycombe