TalkSPORT hires Mills as sales chief
UTV Media has appointed Adam Mills, the former managing director of Admedia, as the sales director of talkSPORT, following the departure of Adam Bullock earlier this year.
Mills will lead the operation selling integrated advertising opportunities across talkSPORT and Sport.
He will report to Calum Macaulay, who joined as the managing director of talkSPORT in January. Kurt Edwards, the commercial director, will report to Mills.
Mills was most recently the commercial director at Mountain Media. He has also worked at Carlton Screen Advertising.
Bullock left UTV Media in January to launch CONTENTed with talkSPORT’s former programming director Moz Dee.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Junior Account Manager - Software Support Ultimate Asset £20000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Project Manager - Business Analyst Salt £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Technical Product Manager JV Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Skipton
- Qualitative Directors looking for innovative solutions Elizabeth Norman International $115000 - $150000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity