campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 May 2013 08:00AM
The week's pitch news.
The Morrisons ad review is set to move forward after requests for information were submitted on Tuesday. CHI & Partners, JWT London, M&C Saatchi, WCRS and the incumbent, DLKW Lowe, all spent their bank holiday weekends toiling away in order to complete and return the RFIs issued by the supermarket.
Following the palaver that led to the creation of its roster, the Government Procurement Service is briefing the ten agencies that made it on to the list tomorrow (Friday). The meeting will take place at Admiralty House on Whitehall and the intention is to clarify the process of bidding for contracts and inform agencies which pitches are likely to come up as existing contracts with incumbents come to an end. The Department of Health’s Change4Life campaign is one such account, with contracts up in the summer and new agency arrangements likely to be in place by the autumn.
Media networks are pitching hard for the Sony Electronics and Sony Mobile accounts over the next couple of weeks. The competing media agencies are Carat, MediaCom, OMD (the incumbent in Europe on the Sony Electronics account) and UM. PHD, the incumbent on the Sony Mobile business, is not taking part. The Sony PlayStation and Sony Pictures accounts are not included in the review process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London