In association with
Christian Aid "power of possibilities" by Kream
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 May 2013 02:58PM
Christian Aid has released a TV spot in time for its annual fundraising week. The ad was created by Kream, the production arm of Karma Communications Group.
The spot, which launches on 9 May, was filmed on an island in southern Sierra Leone and focuses on the positive effects of donations.
It was written and art directed by Phil Brewer and Simon Mackness, and directed by Sam Washington through Kream.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014