National Express hires Isobel for summer campaign
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 May 2013 11:33AM
National Express has appointed Isobel to handle a summer advertising campaign, after a four-way pitch handled by AAR.
Isobel has been briefed with creating a multimedia campaign to increase numbers of people travelling by National Express coach.
McCann Birmingham has previously handled the bulk of National Express’ advertising activity, having been appointed in 2011 to handle its £5 million advertising and CRM business.
Paul Houlding, the managing partner at Isobel, said: "National Express is one of Britain’s best-loved brands and we are really looking forward to working with them to help more people than ever fall in love with coach travel."
In October National Express was forced to pull a digital ad that featured a can-can dancer with "See what you're missing in Europe" over her crotch, after the advertising watchdog deemed it presented women as sex objects.
National Express offers travel to 1,000 destinations across the UK. Around 17 million journeys are made it each year, a third of which are to airports.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014