Foreign exchange Fairfx.com selects MBA and PHD
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 May 2013 10:12AM
Fairfx.com, the online foreign exchange service, has appointed MBA and PHD to handle its creative and media accounts as it seeks to compete with rivals like Travelex.
The agencies were appointed following a pitch process and will work on a campaign to run across TV, digital and social channels.
Fairfx.com, which competes with the likes of Travelex and the Post Office, previously created its advertising in-house.
Ian Stafford-Taylor, the chief executive of Fairfx.com, said: "MBA and PHD impressed us with their insight and knowledge of our sector as well as their creative and media talent.
"We are looking forward to seeing the results as we enter the main holiday season."
The brand has a positioning of cutting out the middlemen in foreign agency exchange and using technology to move money swiftly to customers.
Stephen Maher, the chief executive of MBA, said: "We are thrilled to be working with Fairfx.com and looking forward to helping them become the 'go to' brand in this space."
Hugh Cameron, the chief strategy officer at PHD, said: "Fairfx.com is a revolutionary brand with a real competitive advantage and we cannot wait to help them realise that potential."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland